I'm a Registered Dietitian working in the retail grocery industry. I help families find allergen-free foods at the grocery store while saving you time and money!
I was diagnosed with IBS in my early 20s and, for years, struggled to find foods that would end my painful bloating and discomfort! My education as a dietitian taught me the basics of food allergies, intolerances and dietary restrictions. However, something was still missing: how could I buy the food I needed without breaking the bank?
That’s why I’ve spent the last few years working as a retail dietitian, learning about food and how to navigate the grocery store.
And as it turns out, I’ve learned that many shoppers, like yourself, have been asking the same questions I did:
- How do I read an ingredient list and find hidden allergens?
- What do I need to look for on a food label?
- How can I make shopping less stressful and plan easy yet tasty meals?
Food allergies and intolerances can be tricky to navigate on your own. That’s where I come in.
I have done the work and continue learning about new food products and which will work for you and your family’s dietary restrictions.
I believe everyone should
- Enjoy safe foods
- Have access to affordable options
- Have free access to food knowledge to ensure their family is healthy and meeting their nutrition needs
I bet you didn’t know:
- Bachelor of Science in Dietetics, University of British Columbia
- Registered Dietitian
- Published journal author
- Completed a 10-month full time internship
- Worked with athletes and in the retail industry